One-on-one guidance from a Fidelity Retirement Planner
As a benefit of your PBUCC Lifetime Retirement Income Plan, Fidelity Retirement Planners are available to help you create a financial plan that’s right for you.
Call via Pension Boards Members Services and ask to speak with a Fidelity Retirement Planner at 1.800.642.6543, option 4, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Mon-Fri.
Fidelity Retirement Planners are specially trained, have a detailed knowledge of your PBUCC retirement savings plan, and can discuss a range of needs, including:
- Enrolling in your plan and discussing an asset allocation that may be right for you.
- Putting a plan in place that balances the needs of your life today with your needs in retirement.
- Helping you understand how much you’ll need to retire, the steps you can take to get there, and what your income may look like in retirement.
- Helping you balance multiple financial goals, such as paying for college, buying a home, or building an emergency fund.
Fidelity Holiday Schedule
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Presidents' Day.
- Memorial Day.
- Independence Day.
- Labor Day.
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day