Click here for UCC Medical Benefits Plan FAQs
The UCC Medical Benefits Plan offers a schedule of comprehensive benefits to assist participants in maintaining healthy lifestyles, with emphasis on preventive care, wellness, and chronic condition management. The Plan offers flexibility and choice, including:
- Three Medical Plan options (Plans A, B, and C) that offer varying levels of benefits and premiums to fit each participant's individual needs
- A Medicare Supplement Plan with Rx for Medicare-eligible participants
- Access to nationwide Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs) for cost-effective medical and pharmacy care, as well as flexibility for the participant to use in-network or out-of-network providers
We are pleased to partner with the following vendors to provide Plan participants with greater access to care through nationwide provider networks:
- Hospital and Medical Services: Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mental Health/Substance Use Treatment Services: Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Pharmacy Services: Express Scripts, Inc.
Participants or interested applicants with additional questions are encouraged to contact a Health Services Representative by calling 1.800.642.6543, ext. 2870.