- increasing and enhancing financial literacy among UCC authorized ministers, with a particular emphasis on ministers from historically underrepresented groups;
- assisting UCC ministers and their congregations, Associations, Conferences, and the National Setting of the Church in “breaking the conspiracy of silence” that exists around pastoral finances;
- providing financial assistance to UCC authorized ministers toward repayment of educational debt and seeding of pension funds;
- engaging key lay leaders in UCC churches in collaborative efforts to identify and address the connection between pastoral financial challenges and congregational financial challenges; and
- launching a major fundraising campaign to solicit major gifts that will enable the long-term sustainability, and continued expansion, of the program.
Please check back for additional information about the program, which will be available on the website in the coming weeks.