The Pension Boards is pleased to offer you additional tax inquiry services from our paying bank, Northern Trust.
BENEFIT PAYMENT PARTICIPANT WEB PASSPORT® is a secure portlet that provides immediate and secure access to your benefit payment tax forms.
- Access to historical 1099-R tax statements;
- Ability to download or print duplicate 1099-R tax statements.
- Enroll today to begin using Northern Trust Benefit Payment Participant Web Passport®.
- Click here northerntrust.com/bppweb and follow the prompt to register (you will see the link to register on the bottom right-hand of the screen).
- To complete the enrollment process and ensure your personal information is secure, you will be asked to provide the following information
- Full Name as it appears on your statement, check or advice
- Zip Code where your Benefit Payment information is mailed
- Social Security Number (for security purposes only)
- Payable Date of your most recent payment*
- Net Amount of your most recent payment*
*You may need to provide your next pay cycle information if attempting to enroll within the last 1-2 weeks of the calendar month.
NORTHERN TRUST CUSTOMER SERVICE
Do you have questions regarding your 1099-R tax statements? Northern Trust Customer Service agents are available to assist you with your inquiries. Please call Northern Trust at 866-252-5395.
For assistance specifically related to enrollment and password resets for the Benefit Payment Participant Web Passport®, call Northern Trust at 888.259.6835.